1st: 500 euros
2nd: 250 euros
3rd: 100 euros
- The competition is open to both new and established poets, aged 18 and over from across the globe, participating with one poem in English.
- The poem can be on any subject, in any style or form, but must be the author’s own original work. No changes can be made to the poem once submitted.
- All winning poems will be published on the itravelpoetry website in English, and also translated in Greek.
- Closing date: May 31, 2023
- Winners will be notified by 1st of July and the results will be published on our website. The copyright of all poems remain with the author.
- Entries must not be longer than 60 lines.
- Entry fee 10 euros.